Thursday, March 8, 2007

Once upon a time...

I used to post daily market analysis using technical methodologies to predict the behavior of the stock market. This began as a way for me to better learn, understand, and apply these analytical techniques, and eventually became my full-time career. I went from casually posting my thoughts on Yahoo, to discussing my ideas with professional analysts, to advising institutional investors such as hedge funds and banks. I am no longer providing these services on a professional basis, but I still love to analyze the market. I also enjoy writing down my thoughts on the subject. So... my wife encouraged me to start a blog. My postings will not be nearly as extensive or as frequent as they were when I published my website, but I hope that people will find them just as informative.

Enjoy.

Eldinril

No comments: